Coconut Monkey Cornerclub

Page 91 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

I was surprised the first time I watched Fight Club that anyone else was surprised by the ending.
“But you can clearly see Brad Pitt interposed with Edward Norton for a frame or two in several of the early scenes,” I thought. It turned out that most viewers had not seen that clearly at all, and some were even sceptical that I could have done so.

Reactions: Pifanjr

“A diner reading ‘boneless wings’ on a menu would no more believe that the restaurant was warranting the absence of bones in the items than believe that the items were made from chicken wings”

Wait, are chicken wings not made from chicken wings? This article seems to say they are:

“A diner reading ‘boneless wings’ on a menu would no more believe that the restaurant was warranting the absence of bones in the items than believe that the items were made from chicken wings”

Wait, are chicken wings not made from chicken wings? This article seems to say they are:

No, the boneless ones at most places are not made from wings but from a part of the breast. They are basically just chicken nuggets with wing sauce on them. Obviously the bone-in ones are still wings. Of course, there might be some places who actually use wing meat. I've never seen it before.

My wife thinks she's tricky, and it makes my life easier if I don't reveal her methods, so I'm letting her have this, but her favorite tactic in giving me information that she thinks I won't like is to say. "Just as a reminder...." and then give me brand new information. How can I act irritated if I think I already knew what she told me?

Utter jabberwocky

The Jabberwock
P4fLAAI.png

No, the boneless ones at most places are not made from wings but from a part of the breast. They are basically just chicken nuggets with wing sauce on them. Obviously the bone-in ones are still wings. Of course, there might be some places who actually use wing meat. I've never seen it before.

Oh I see. I don't think I've ever had boneless wings before, so I didn't know. I assumed they were just deboned wings. What you describe I would always see advertised as something like “chicken goujons” or “boneless chicken pieces”. Why do they call them “wings” if they aren't from the wing, do you know?

Got a weird situation going on. My girlfriend has been trying to find the song that played in the background of a video of her from over 3 years ago. The song was playing off her friends phone, and whoever recorded the video had their finger over the mic, so the audio is very muffled. You can barely hear it, and I work out the lyrics “And I’m almost out of coffeeee” based off the 2 second clip. The actual lyrics may be something else because apparently, Google doesn’t know wtf I’m talking about when I search those lyrics.

I’ve tried a few music finder websites and nothing works. A website called AHA let me upload the audio file but it came back with no results. My guess is the audio file is short to be able to figure it out but that’s all you can make out of the original video. Surprisingly, no one has made an AI that can do this, so that wasn’t of any help.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do to figure this out? I’ll upload it and link to it here if anyone is curious to hear it themselves. It’s only 2 seconds long and very muffled, so it may be a long shot🤷‍♂️

Got a weird situation going on. My girlfriend has been trying to find the song that played in the background of a video of her from over 3 years ago. The song was playing off her friends phone, and whoever recorded the video had their finger over the mic, so the audio is very muffled. You can barely hear it, and I work out the lyrics “And I’m almost out of coffeeee” based off the 2 second clip. The actual lyrics may be something else because apparently, Google doesn’t know wtf I’m talking about when I search those lyrics.

I’ve tried a few music finder websites and nothing works. A website called AHA let me upload the audio file but it came back with no results. My guess is the audio file is short to be able to figure it out but that’s all you can make out of the original video. Surprisingly, no one has made an AI that can do this, so that wasn’t of any help.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do to figure this out? I’ll upload it and link to it here if anyone is curious to hear it themselves. It’s only 2 seconds long and very muffled, so it may be a long shot🤷‍♂️
Have you tried humming what you can hear to one of those music finder websites/apps?

Here’s a Google Drive link to the audio file I’m talking about.

Like I said, it’s super short and super muffled, so it’s very hard to make out much of anything. There is singing over what sounds to be acoustic guitar, so not very helpful at all. If I had to guess, the artist might be somewhere along the lines of a Hozier type of artist, a newer acoustic singer-songwriter type, but at the same time the song kind of sounds a bit older. Really hard to tell.
Have you tried humming what you can hear to one of those music finder websites/apps?
I have but the clip is so short it doesn’t pick up anything. I’ve tried a few different sites that offer that too.

My girlfriend says this has been driving her crazy for almost 3 years now. When she asked her friend who recorded the video if she knew what song it was, she said “it sounds like Mac Miller” who is a rapper:ROFLMAO:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts