Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Upstate New York, Frindis?

Anyway, back to Skyrim...

Border mountains between Skyrim and Morrowind
full

Sunrise at Mothral
full

Dragon's Eye View of Mothral
full

Mothral Bridge
full

Playing as a dragon looks like it could be fun and I reckon it would be good for making some nice bird's-eye shots as you engulf the enemies in flames 🔥🔥

The screenshots are taken from the south-eastern parts of Norway. Here is another one btw, showing a slice of the largest lake in Norway, called Mjøsa from the same region. (140 sq mi)

@Ryzengang Cool attire. Igni focused clothing or just me that thinks too much red=flame?
I didn't think about that, but I do indeed have more skill points in Igni than anything else at the moment... I've been spending time doing a lot of side quests and witcher contracts, partially because finding new gear/new looks is enjoyable. The red is a recent addition!

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
Oh! That last shot is the thing we saw the Split playing around with in Rebirth!

Yeah, I think so! I must confess the screenshots are from the first weekend X4 was released and I have not played for a very long time, after spending 24 hours in less than three days with it back then. I am waiting for the second expansion so I can get both expansions and then play again in earnest. It was very good back then and I am sure it has improved immensely since then.

Sticking to the theme ... EVERSPACE

W71941p.jpg

RG3m4R6.jpg

oGU9zZL.jpg

OUW1qpt.jpg

TRENDING THREADS