Giveaway APRIL EPOS Bundle Giveaway for SpecialEffect

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2023
Visit site
I would like to have the GSX 1000. It's been a while I've never use an external soundcard, and might be a HUGE upgrade for me to have this lil' guy. I could easily control my audio over this and having the best audio experience.

Mar 30, 2023
Visit site
Definitely the headset! My current one is a few years old now and it's beginning to fall apart. I really like the style of the H6PRO, and the features are far superior to my current one!

Apr 6, 2023
Visit site
I already have GTW 270 Hybrid and it is a decent device. Unfortunately, the body of one of the earbuds split itself in two. Other than that, the headphones are good. The battery is still good, and the sound is good. Stable. Its hybrid component is worth special mention. This gives more flexibility in use and an even better sound. It would be great to get another, new pair, win it here ;-)

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
The GTW 270 Hybrid Closed Acoustic Wireless Earbuds excites me the most because I'm really interested to see how these cope with gaming in terms of audio quality and latency! I love the idea of really low latency quality earbuds as they'd be particularly great for travelling with.

Apr 8, 2023
Visit site
I'd be most excited to win the GTW 270 Hybrid Closed Acoustic Wireless Earbuds with Dongle because they'd be handy with gaming and very lightweight which would make a more comfy experience.

Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
Would love to win the H6Pro headset! In (relatively) urgent need of an upgrade from my current earphones would really don't help when it comes to FPS shooters and when I need the soundstage to detect footsteps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts