Question Anyone else playing Diablo Immortal?

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who talking in this thread... oh

Also, the game tries to force you to play with others. Not my thing (just a personal choice, nothing wrong with it, per se). This will prevent me from doing some things.

My experiment is done. Time to go back to my regularly scheduled gaming...

Eventually you have to have 2 or more players to go into a dungeon.

I never played it, but I saw enough to see they took all the beta testing done by people showing how far you can get for free, and squashing that down to point 47 is an achievement. But you are just krill, whale food. Something to make them feel like gods for wasting money on this pile...

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
This is what happens when the biggest market for your game says No to you before you release it
You get whales that can't find other whales to compete against
If he only spent 100k, he can't have reached full potential and yet, there isn't enough competition to keep him spending money to reach the 500k it costs to max character.
So this games content fails the possibilities of its economy. There isn't enough game there.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2022
Visit site
This is what happens when the biggest market for your game says No to you before you release it
You get whales that can't find other whales to compete against
If he only spent 100k, he can't have reached full potential and yet, there isn't enough competition to keep him spending money to reach the 500k it costs to max character.
So this games content fails the possibilities of its economy. There isn't enough game there.

It's time for you to find a new hobby.

its to give whales more reasons to keep playing. Another layer on top.
Its not a surprise, its like an expansion pack, you have to earn all new stuff and all your amazing purples are worse than whites.
Its just how Blizzard roll. Only difference is they earn more on this game, its same business model as WOW.
Never let people get everything they want or they might stop paying.

Reactions: Pifanjr and Frindis

ToxicOffender

BANNED
Sep 5, 2022
Visit site
Oh my!

Even just the name "DIABLO IMMORTAL" alone could make me get into brutal full-toxic rant mode, right with the words "Free2Play" followed by "Multiplayer-Only".

It is also just so typical for todays gaming-communities (with more and more hypocrites being there, in my opinion) ranting about a title (like COD or in this case DIABLO IMMORTAL) and how they will not play them let alone paying money for it, but then again those titles obviously being played by millions of gamers after all and many are obviusly also spending money for.....such a terrible thing called "DIABLO IMMORTAL"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS