After 30+ years of gaming, I find myself bored and alone in cyberspace.

Dec 5, 2023
Visit site
Sad, sad moment.
Over the years all my friends that I used to play games with have moved on to other hobbies or bigger priorities. After a recent purge my friends lists are practically empty on all platforms.
Anyone interested in playing games once or twice a week? I am a casual but competitive adult gamer. Patient, well mannered, and wont throw a fit if someone has 1 bad game or 10 in a row

I don't care if you die a lot, I don't care if you are a noob or a veteran. All I really care about is that you are not an immature douche trying to play internet tough guy. its good teammates that make multiplayer the most fun.... I am not a win at all costs player, I am a fun at all costs player. I am a casual cusser, I cuss for no reason in everyday conversations - cuss words are a large part of my vocabulary, so there will be cussing... lots of it probably :ROFLMAO:. My preference is objective based\campaign co-op and PVE games... but I dabble in competitive FPS's as well - I like "control the point" type of games where the team has to work as a unit. I'm not the type to farm for loot or cosmetics - I try to avoid it, but if you play games you will inevitably find yourself grinding at some point.

I am usually on for an hour or two every weeknight and on for several hours a day during the weekends, especially in the late evenings into the early hours of the morning. Weekends are reserved for bigger games that would require a longer sit-down, and weeknights are typically quick in and out type of games since I wont be able to tear myself away from a good mission come bedtime lol.

Below are some titles, but I have around 300 total in my library

Helldivers 2 (freshly installed last night, haven't even booted it up yet)
Monster Hunter World (freshly installed last night, haven't even booted it up yet)
The Finals* (daily driver for competitive FPS at the moment)
COD (Warzone\DMZ)
Apex Legends
Destiny 2 (no expansions past Witch Queen)
Overwatch 2
Aliens: Fireteam Elite
Borderlands 3 (unplayed)
Gears of War 4 and 5 (unplayed)
Outriders (mostly unplayed)
Guardians of the Galaxy (unplayed)
Diablo 3
Diablo: Immortal

Some games are not meant to be played alone, so hit me up if you want to come along on a mission sometime... IM BORED!
I usually try to schedule my game sessions a day or two ahead of time so that I can take care of the things that need to get done so I can game guilt free.... grown up stuff first

Sad, sad moment.
Over the years all my friends that I used to play games with have moved on to other hobbies or bigger priorities. After a recent purge my friends lists are practically empty on all platforms.
Anyone interested in playing games once or twice a week? I am a casual but competitive adult gamer. Patient, well mannered, and wont throw a fit if someone has 1 bad game or 10 in a row

I don't care if you die a lot, I don't care if you are a noob or a veteran. All I really care about is that you are not an immature douche trying to play internet tough guy. its good teammates that make multiplayer the most fun.... I am not a win at all costs player, I am a fun at all costs player. I am a casual cusser, I cuss for no reason in everyday conversations - cuss words are a large part of my vocabulary, so there will be cussing... lots of it probably :ROFLMAO:. My preference is objective based\campaign co-op and PVE games... but I dabble in competitive FPS's as well - I like "control the point" type of games where the team has to work as a unit. I'm not the type to farm for loot or cosmetics - I try to avoid it, but if you play games you will inevitably find yourself grinding at some point.

I am usually on for an hour or two every weeknight and on for several hours a day during the weekends, especially in the late evenings into the early hours of the morning. Weekends are reserved for bigger games that would require a longer sit-down, and weeknights are typically quick in and out type of games since I wont be able to tear myself away from a good mission come bedtime lol.

Below are some titles, but I have around 300 total in my library

Helldivers 2 (freshly installed last night, haven't even booted it up yet)
Monster Hunter World (freshly installed last night, haven't even booted it up yet)
The Finals* (daily driver for competitive FPS at the moment)
COD (Warzone\DMZ)
Apex Legends
Destiny 2 (no expansions past Witch Queen)
Overwatch 2
Aliens: Fireteam Elite
Borderlands 3 (unplayed)
Gears of War 4 and 5 (unplayed)
Outriders (mostly unplayed)
Guardians of the Galaxy (unplayed)
Diablo 3
Diablo: Immortal

Some games are not meant to be played alone, so hit me up if you want to come along on a mission sometime... IM BORED!
I usually try to schedule my game sessions a day or two ahead of time so that I can take care of the things that need to get done so I can game guilt free.... grown up stuff first
As many co-op games as I play, and we only have Helldivers 2 in common. Well, I played Aliens: Fireteam Elite, but I finished that and don't want to go back to it.

The reason we don't have much in common is because I'm in my late 50's and my reflexes and brain have taken a beating thanks to all my good living. I'm absolutely terrible at Helldivers 2 and will never be able to play anything beyond the Hard difficulty, and even that is a major struggle. So basically I mostly play survival games these days like Palworld, Enshrouded, Nightingale, etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts