Any suggestions/advice? Got some question

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

this is my first PC build and I'd like to know any suggestions you guys might have. I'm planning on buying this pc when nvidia releases the rtx 3000 series and have some questions:

1. Is it possible to control all rgb lights simultaneously with one software?

2. Is this board compatible with the upcoming ryzen 4000 series? I think it should be since it's a B550 Chipset.

3. Is the RAM fast enough or should I buy a faster one?

4. Is everything gonna fit in the case? I read some reviews of the case that said, that there's not a lot of space especially for the RAM.

5. Is it possible to overclock the cpu?

6. Is everything compatible?

7. Do u have any other suggestions?

I'll use the pc mostly for gaming and video editing.

Thanks in advance

PCPartPicker Part List: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/QDNMzN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor (€409.00 @ Mindfactory)
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler (€79.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard (€171.80 @ Mindfactory)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory (€132.69 @ Alternate)
Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive (€94.83 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Toshiba 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (€68.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card (€685.00 @ Mindfactory)
Case: Corsair iCUE 220T RGB ATX Mid Tower Case (€97.25 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply (€118.28 @ Alternate)
Case Fan: Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB Pro 52 CFM 120 mm Fan (€21.55 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Total: €1879.20

May main suggestion would be to not plan the build until you're ready to buy, since due to the pandemic, availability is all over the place right now.

Also note that AMD are going to release new CPU and new GPUs by the end of the year. There's an argument for waiting for those too, especially since next gen games would only be coming out with the new consoles on Nov anyway

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
May main suggestion would be to not plan the build until you're ready to buy, since due to the pandemic, availability is all over the place right now.

Also note that AMD are going to release new CPU and new GPUs by the end of the year. There's an argument for waiting for those too, especially since next gen games would only be coming out with the new consoles on Nov anyway

I get what u r saying but I just wanted to have some sort of direction for the pc and im probably gonna wait at least for rtx 3000 but probably for ryzen 4000 as well.

I get what u r saying but I just wanted to have some sort of direction for the pc and im probably gonna wait at least for rtx 3000 but probably for ryzen 4000 as well.

I think RTX 3000 series is definitely worth waiting for as it's really only about a month or so out at this point. The difficulty is that often these cards sell out incredibly quickly at launch and if you don't get one you may be waiting for awhile. This is true for AMD CPU's as well. The 3300X that released recently is technically out, and it's a fantastic budget processor. Yet you cannot buy it anywhere, and if you can, it is significantly marked up. So when these parts come out and when you will actually be able to get them are two different things.

TRENDING THREADS