Question Your favourite RPG

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
May 16, 2022
Visit site
Last edited by a moderator:

J_Th4ng

PCG Club Legendary
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Alpha Protocol is one of my favourites. One of the few CRPGs that I've completed multiple times (that and the Mass Effect games).

It was quite clunky, but I loved the characters and the post cold war spy setting. Really memorable, it's a shame that it didn't do well enough to merit a sequel.

Jul 21, 2022
Visit site
Disco Elysium and Fallout: New Vegas! Love them both in very different ways, the expieriences they offer are amazing and unique and they both have mind-blowing atmosphere and writing

Reactions: Zloth

Zloth

Community Contributor
Also Morrigan is the best girl:cool:
Excuse me??? Will Morrigan's mom just up and bake you an excellent pizza in the middle of the night? No! She'll up and burn you to a crisp with her dragon breath!!
full

As opposed to Jessie...
full

Jessie wins. (Extra garlic, please!)

Tough one, kinda depends on what counts as an RPG i guess but Fallout 1-2, Ultima Online, Mass effect Series (is this even RPG?), Divinity OS2, Morrowind. There are a few i have a hard time picking as my one and only favorite :)

Reactions: Zloth
Sep 26, 2022
Visit site
RPG’s have always been my preferred genre, I grew up playing them and while I do dabble in other genres I always head back to RPG’s to get comfortable again. I’m not really fussy about the style of RPG, or even the setting, if it’s an RPG or even if it just has RPG elements I’ll give it a chance. I like games where there’s a heavy focus on character development, my favourites then I suppose, mostly have characters I can relate

TRENDING THREADS