You can only pick one to survive. Who do you choose? EA, Act/Bliz, Ubisoft (Poll added)

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Which of the 3 publishers are you going to save ?

• EA

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Ubisoft

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Activision Blizzard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm saving Electronic Arts (EA) based mainly on the games I play, and I'll do anything to salvage two of my favorite game series Mass Effect & Dragon Age. Gods know, I've bashed EA here and on other forums, but it feels that they might be changing a bit for the better.

News Flash: Do to limited space on the rocket sent to save Electronic Arts, some of the less important personnel had to be left behind, most notably the CEO, Board of Directors, and Share Holders. The mood among the survivors seems to be upbeat, if not downright jovial, and someone in the back could be heard shouting; "Go for the Eyes Boo, go for the eyes!"

News Flash 2: Apparently Microsoft scrounged up enough money to send it's own rocket to try to salvage what's left of the wreckage of Activision/Blizzard. At this point there's no word on any of the survivors, although casualties are expected. This new flash will be updated as needed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts