Wordle—daily Browser 3-min word puzzle

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 11, 2022
Visit site
I usually take my sweet time mulling over the possibilities at some point, but today I was done in 6 seconds, got extraordinarily lucky with the first two guesses.

Wordle 212 3/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I quote Groucho Marx on the club. :D

Ok Wordle, that's enough, you've had your fun :(

Wordle 212 4/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

You and I must have guessed the same thing in line 3.

You know, I haven't played that many Wordle games (because it won't let me), but since I've been playing it, all the answers have been fairly easy. But I've been playing Wheedle (exact same game) while my son is on his turn in Troy, and some of those words have been absolutely brutal. A few of the words are like the ones on those Scrabble word lists that no one has ever heard of, and others are just inherently difficult, like "jazzy".

I thought Brian started a thread for Wordle
You thought right—moved it for you :)

It's in the Strategy & Simulation forum, and can always be found via using the search box at top—just type Wordle and tick the 'Titles only' box :)

Luck running out, maestro?

PS Hmm, I should probably have shut up until I do it…

Last edited:
You thought right—moved it for you :)

It's in the same General Gaming forum, and can always be found via using the search box at top—just type Wordle and tick the 'Titles only' box :)

Luck running out, maestro?

PS Hmm, I should probably have shut up until I do it…

I didn't play smart. I started trying to guess the word in line 3, but there were too many options it could have been. I should have used line 3 to eliminate letters.

Reactions: Alm and Brian Boru
Wordle 213 6/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bite me

Wordle 213 5/6

⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I did the same, just with a better first guess.

When those first three turned green on the second line I thought for a second I might have gotten it.

Wordle 213 3/6

⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The start makes all the difference. As far as I know there was only one choice for L3.

Hey no yellows, is that a new record? :D
ETA: Nope, I see @COLGeek & @ZedClampet also had that—anyone claiming from earlier?

Provisional founders of the I ♥ NY club:
COLgeek
ZedClampet
Brian Boru

could only come up with one plausible word for the third
Nicely deduced :)

Last edited:
Wordle 213 3/6

⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The start makes all the difference. As far as I know there was only one choice for L3.
I knew you wouldn't have a problem with this one because of what you use for the second word. The last letter of that word is the key. Everyone (I think) who didn't have that letter revealed struggled.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 11, 2022
Visit site
The baffling streak of fortunate first word selections continues. So this is where all my luck is spent! :D (Although I don't know how lucky I got today with the third line guess, wrote the first viable word that came to mind instantly, perhaps there would have been other options but I'm too lazy to analyze it afterwards.)

Wordle 214 3/6

⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

TRENDING THREADS