Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 16 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
4 days an introverted person who spends all the time on my pc and 4 days a Supermarket worker putting my life on risk for a shitty wage (pardon my language)

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I bought Deus EX GOTY for $.97 and have also been actively working on integrating developed mods in Fire Pro World. Staying at home has been p easy for me since I don't have to commute to work and therefore get to spend more time with my family.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I am a nurse so staying home has not been an option. Working hard, keeping my distance when I am home, and trying to enjoy the snow melt. This summer will be interesting. At least I can catch up on my backlog of great games!

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
The 5 yr old and bulldog dance around me as I work from home. Fun to watch - at times. I currently have a gtx660 & when it's time to play my new games, the chuggin doesn't make my downtime fun. Hoping this 2070 can bring me up to speed.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I wish i could keep distance from others but i work for advance auto. As i type this out now im at work, shows you how slow its gotten in my neck of the woods. My wife works as in home care as well, she is always afraid that she will catch and pass this illness and pass it to the handful that she works with.
All my kids are stuck at home after the first half a year of public school, 3 kids that thankfully had been home schooled before this. As expected tho its hard for them to not to miss friends and teachers. They have found some fun at least with a few hours on the weekend of stardew valley with me. (thank you ubisoft btw. My middle child loves child of light)

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm delving back into Bloodborne again after three years, trying to wrap up a few loose ends in my 2nd playthrough. On PC, bought the covid humble bundle and starting Hollow Knight.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Im working from home from 2 weeks now, and i decided to improve my 3d sills so i started entering 3d challenges. This card would also boost my work a lot ! GOnna keep grinding

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
This fortnight we have mostly been watching the spiralling behaviour of my 5 year old daughter. Spiralling both up and down, before you ask.
We've been nursing the dog after she swallowed a bumble bee which had the last laugh by stinging the dog's tongue. Slobberfest!
We've been desperately trying not to play PC games all day, which means playing them all night and blaming the following morning's baggy eyes on worrying about money.
We've been very lucky in where we live as we don't have problems getting out for a walk.
But we are not happy that we can't spend all day perfecting turn-in speed at the Nurburgring GP circuit!

And most worryingly, we've been trying to psychoanalyse our attraction to Jimmy Broadbent. It's enough to make you dust off the GOG.com copy of Psychonaughts. Perhaps.

Old games to revisit include;
Homeworld
Psychonaughts
Bioshock
Half life
Blue Shift
HL2
Portal
All Source spin offs.
RACE07
TOCA Race Driver
GP3
IL2-Sturmovik
Freespace 2

Please let me win something; between my wife, my daughter and my dog, I have precious little ego left.

Thank you for listening, I've been AL and you've been wonderful audience. Good night.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
1 wake up in morning
2 have breakfast
3 start apex legends, n play till lunch
4 sleep till evening
5 have a tea
6 start apex legends play till late evening
7 excercise for an hour
8 have dinner
9 Play apex till late night
10 Sleep

R E P E A T

S I M P L E 😋

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Computer nerd here. Day job is IT work from home for the last 2 years, so not much has changed for me. I don;t understand why people are freaking out about having to stay home. I don;t get bored, I wish there were more hours in the day and that sleep was optional. Anyway, been trying to run a YouTube channel, uploading gameplay footage, so a new kick-ass video card would be of great help to me. Good luck to everyone! Stay home! Stay safe! Wash your hands!

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Ahh sadly I'm not staying at home. I'm an ED doctor so keeping a wee bit busy. Missing seeing friends outside of work though. Hope you'r all keeping well peoples!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts