Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been playing Doom Eternal, and some Doom eternal too... a little bit of Doom Eternal.. oh! and i just started playing a new run of Doom Eternal

Man I got so much going on right now actually, I had to move all the way from South Caroline back home to Washington, not being able to take my GF with me, which sucks HARD.
Forgot to swap out my 1060 with her 960 so now I have a downgraded card, don't mind too bad though, I know she needed an upgrade. I'll be sending for her sometime in the summer, but I'll need some more money for that. Working on finding a job despite the quarantine so that I can start being able to provide and fend for myself better instead of draining my savings account, been eying up a new GPU for awhile now too.
Money's tight at the moment, but If I can get my hands on that shiny 2070, It' dull all that financial pain considerably.

Anyway, I'm sure someone more deserving will get it, but yeah,I'll say the same thing to whoever reads this that I tell her, don't give up bros, I know **** is hard right now,for some of us more then others, believe me, I'm down in that pit as well, but if you keep hammering it out, keep your hopes up, practice safety measures if you HAVE to be outside, We'll make it. I believe in you guys, go get em.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I'm staying home and playing a lot of Doom Eternal, balancing that intensity with Animal Crossing, and throwing a bit of CoD:MW in as well. I sure could use the GPU though :)

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I was already working from home full time, so not a whole lot has changed. My wife and daughter are also home full time since the 14th, so it's been more tiring dealing with a two and a half year old while also trying to work. Work has slowed down a bit, so I've been sneaking in a match or two of Warzone with my brother-in-law, or trying to land on the next RPG in my backlog to finally complete after finishing KOTOR 2 for the first time last month.

I'm finding I really need to upgrade my now 7-years old CPU, which had a solid overclock going until two months ago when I had to turn it off because the beast kept crashing. Now I'm trying to figure out how long I wait.

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
Been staying busy trying to help my family with building their own computers, I've somehow become the go-to tech person by accident haha. Nice to feel useful though :)

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
The cancellation of everything has led to a messed up sleeping pattern and not getting being productive, hope y'all are being more successful than me !

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Finishing up the last 12 credits of my grad degree. Finally going to complete StarCraft 2 campaign on brutal difficulty, finishing RDR2, and going to finally start Witcher 3. I’m mostly spending my life in front of a monitor trying to suppress extroverted tendencies.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I am playing so many games! Ori and the Will of the Wisps, A Short Hike, Half Life: Alyx, Mutazione, Straylight (if you have VR, this is a sleeper must play), and I went back to Beat Saber for the first time in a while. I'd actually be making progress on clearing out my backlog if there weren't all these sales and bundles and giveaways going on right now.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
New to the forums and am exciting to win a new RTX 2070!

I'm currently staying at home as a student. I'm always busy studying for my medical program as a Medical Technologist. These are the same people right this moment who are on the front line diagnosing people infected with the novel COVID-19 so that they may have a diagnosis and prognosis for a path of treatment and recovery. I'm currently studying online from the George Washington University where my professors are being hit hard by the growing crisis. One professor is the Lab Manager for the research hospital at GWU and is doing the best she can to help diagnosis and treat patients.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
It is difficult for me at these times to stay at home because I am a doctor and I have to see the patients who are going with probable cases of coronavirus these days I try to stay at home as much as I can and take the time to play a little and enjoy with my children

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Well, I work IT for a government organization and have a work laptop. So, working from home answering multiple user email inquiries like: How can a submit a form on our web app? ( there is a huge green button with the word submit in all caps) or " I have a work stoppage situation, I need to submit a request, but I don't want to fill out all the fields. Can you make it so the fields get filled automatically? I'm not kidding. I usually answer the second one with: " If I could code an app that reads minds I wouldn't be here answering your emails."

Reactions: spvtnik1

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Well... I bought The Division 2 during with that super-discount about a month and half ago...

Did they write this game last week?? I literally just heard the word 'asymptomatic' in the storyline dialogue. It's plain uncanny. I need to watch a horror film now just to disconnect from reality. I see 'Underwater' is available for rental. That looks like it could be a nice diversion from this.

Really tho, it's a good game, and I would love to see what this beast card would do for it.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
Trying to be productive, but failing miserably? lol so I guess trying to get all collectibles and being a completionist whenever possible. lol Also cooking and playing with the dogs

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Well this quarentine is normal for me as I normally don't go out
And got the chance of completing my assassin's creed Odyssey which I stopped playing due to my busy schedule
And also play pubg all day

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I am the most bored person as I am not able to play games, the only entertainment I have is watching full gameplay..... Guess I should be able to play games this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts