Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 14 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I always work from home anyway and have no social life, so there isn't much new for me. However, I am planning a new playthrough of Fallout: New Vegas and my first playthrough of Planescape: Torment. I am also working on a D&D campaign that I will be running.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been working at home for about 2.5 weeks. Actually, not that much different than working in the office, at least in terms of social interaction. Evenings I've been playing Diablo 3 and a bit of Doom Eternal. And last week the wife and I replayed Myst.

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Playing the Oculus Quest for the cardio benefit for at least a half hour, reading at least 2 hours, and only gaming after i've done these. I'm cutting my consumption of movies or tv to 1 hour/movie a day. Also glad to hear more live music from livingrooms than i thought i'd ever hear in my lifetime.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I'm super introverted, so honestly it's not much different. Not being able to see my girlfriend sucks. But I'm getting through it. Like right now I'm replaying Doom Eternal to get as many extra lives and cheats as possible to tackle Nightmare difficulty. Also waiting for RE3 on Friday. I'd love to win, but I know my odds.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Well my wife is also at home so I only get to game after 8pm when my daughter has gone to bed, first hour is overcooked with my wife (I am forced to use keyboard and she gets controller) and my next hour and half had been Witcher 3 as nothing is as good a time sink

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been playing PC games since I was small and still a gamer nowadays. I am hoping to upgrade my PC just to improve any Unity game such as Cities Skylines, Two Point Hospital and PC Building Simulator. There's still a lot of time on my hands at home anyway, and I don't go out very often.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Nerd and part of the gaming industry, I’ve been used to remote, but feeling really lonely these days.

had my birthday alone yesterday and had my best mates play rainbow 6 siege with me as a birthday party. It was a great party and we won a lot of the placement matches, but really missing human interaction.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Little has changed as I provide IT support for several companies and the vast majority of work can be done remotely. Apart from that taking care of the family (More time with them staying home!) and playing PC games like TWW2, MW Warzone, Dragon Quest 11, and well the list goes on.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Staying occupied by catching up on my Steam library (currently with RE 2 and Hades). Been making sure to stay put at home but continuing to check up on friends and family and only going out to get necessities.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I have been more busy than usual... workload increased while im working from home plus my 2 year old is so cute she is a big distraction! When not working, spending time with my wife or little one I try to sneak a few minutes of borderlands 3. Or hearthstone.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Exercising at a mostly regular interval of Lift day, run day, rest day (maybe two rest days). Keeping an eye out for steam sales. I finally got the Witcher 3 expansions and I'm loving getting back into that game! Also some COD warzone battle royal and overwatch in there. Cracking open some books I have on personal development/well being and such. Trying my hand at finally learning guitar. Just now learning the basic chords and my left hand/fingers are killing me! Lastly I'm calling at least 2 or 3 people a day to stay connected. So far I'm getting out of bed before 9am on MOST days. Its a struggle!

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I'm working from home with my pc, i work my home work in my desk and play video games too, i hope this thing can be done, stay safe everyone

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Been staying busy during this quarantine playing Chapter 2 Season 2 of Fortnite, COD WarZone, and Animal Crossing. Sadly my 980 started going out a few days ago, so now I'm not sure what I'm going to do having been laid off, I could really use the win right now. Good luck to everyone! Please stay safe and sane in these troubling times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts