Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I'll probably spend most of my time studying, playing a bunch of games and doing some exercises. I was also thinking of getting into game development when I upgrade my PC a bit, so I am very happy for this giveaway.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I spend playing warframe and rust talking to my friends on the computer, he talks all day haha, I can not play anything else and my laptop dell latitude e5470 does not allow it :c and in geforce now it is the only thing I can play hahaha, that beautiful graphic I would take a big weight off myself to build my first PCMR, Greetings to all and have excellent health with your family!

Hola, me paso jugando warframe y rust hablando con mis amigos por equipo habla todo el día jaja, no puedo jugar otra cosa ya mi laptop dell latitude e5470 no me lo permite :c y en geforce ahora es lo unico que puedo jugar jajaja, esa Hermosa grafica me quitaria un gran peso de Encima para armarme mi primera PCMR, Saludos a todos Y Que Tengan una salud excelente junto con SUS Familiares!

Stuardd

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Im a Bit of a nerd so not allot changed for me. im just watching movies, gaming(on my 8 year old pc), and coding.
And sometimes doing livestreams with friends(yes i have friends).

So for anyone who doesn't know how to survives this: Eat, Game, Eat, Sleep and repeat.
(and im telling this because i wan't that graphics card so bad)

LPD

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Well, I have cats so, yeah, they're pretty entertaining when they're not sleeping. If, however, I had that 2070 super I'd be able to play something other than mass effect!

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Well, the only thing I do is sit at home, do the occasional school stuff but mostly watch series/youtube and game.
Basically the same as before, apart from not having to go to school :D

also I've been waiting too long to upgrade my pc and I'm just watching prices go up...

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I've been working from home these past 2 weeks and its got its ups and downs. Besides working in PJ's and food being within arms reach, its not too much of an inconvenience. Its made me adapt to lots of things i typically take for granted and brought some fun meals to our table. Besides cooking, working and streaming movies, i've dedicated myself to studying towards an IT certification before the end of next month. Wish me luck

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I've been told to work from home until further notice so most of my day is spent working. After working, I take a break for an hour, then I switch between playing a game and watching a show (Mr. Robot). So far it's going well! Wishing everyone the best and be safe.

Reactions: KingOnly
Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
How time has change, how I stay at home from being a useless piece of s*** into a hero to save the day :) Well, I just doing some push up and play game daily to get my day busy .

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
I am Sitting at Home with alot of friends on the Teamspeak and we play WoW together to get through this Hard Times
MFG Taigao

I was very, very, very addicted to my guild's Ventrillo server back during the WoW: Burning Crusade days. I'd spend 18 hours a day, or more, in there for a couple years straight. I very much miss the old crew, but am glad to have those memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts