Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 85 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
on this beautiful rig i would like to play R.D.R.2 on ultra quality with 1080p Res. <3 <3 <3 and for sure there are others games like apex legend , league of legends , pubg , BF V , but R.D.R.2 will be 1st shot ^_*

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
i love gaming so much it is like a drug to me

love playing platform games and fifa and pes and games like darksiders and assassin's creed ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Of course i'm eager to finally be able to play red dead redemption 2 after having this bundle and be able to wait for cyperbunk 2077 instead of knowing i wont be able to play it

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Any series of the Sims would be pretty fun. I'd download it on my PS4, but it takes up so much GB that it's ideal to play it on a computer instead with the memory capacity!

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Keeping in mind my current Q8200 + gtx650 ti boost... I'll have a whole new universe of games to play. But latest Assassin's Creed games would be first.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Start playing:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: WWII
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Replay:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (with all the visual mods I can grab my hands on and high settings)

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Well I play alot of random free games with my friends, which also inclused CSGO. I think with the higher hz monitor and the better gpu I could definitely see an upgrade

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Oh man. I have been out and currently don't have a PC and trying to build one with the little I have.

I would really love to play Ark Survival evolved and Horizon Zero Dawn! Dota2 will always be on the list as well! And a new FPS that I wanna try Apex legends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS