Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 85 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2020
This monitor would be great for playing long sessions of Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out, thanks to its curvature, anti-flicker and blue light filter features. Till then I would probably play long sessions of Elite Dangerous on it.

Feb 14, 2020
on this beautiful rig i would like to play R.D.R.2 on ultra quality with 1080p Res. <3 <3 <3 and for sure there are others games like apex legend , league of legends , pubg , BF V , but R.D.R.2 will be 1st shot ^_*

Feb 14, 2020
i love gaming so much it is like a drug to me

love playing platform games and fifa and pes and games like darksiders and assassin's creed ❤❤❤❤

Feb 14, 2020
Of course i'm eager to finally be able to play red dead redemption 2 after having this bundle and be able to wait for cyperbunk 2077 instead of knowing i wont be able to play it

Feb 14, 2020
I'm more a MMO and RPG gamer and actually engaged with D&DO but with this monitor definetly would try some more high rate frame demanding, maybe DOOM or PUBG.

What do you suggest?

Feb 14, 2020
Any series of the Sims would be pretty fun. I'd download it on my PS4, but it takes up so much GB that it's ideal to play it on a computer instead with the memory capacity!

Feb 14, 2020
I would love to play The Witcher series or Assassin's Creed. Or maybe Hitman 2. There are so many games, it's too hard to decide.

Feb 14, 2020
Keeping in mind my current Q8200 + gtx650 ti boost... I'll have a whole new universe of games to play. But latest Assassin's Creed games would be first.

Feb 14, 2020
Start playing:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: WWII
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Replay:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (with all the visual mods I can grab my hands on and high settings)

Feb 14, 2020
Well I play alot of random free games with my friends, which also inclused CSGO. I think with the higher hz monitor and the better gpu I could definitely see an upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS