Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 84 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I will play Overwatch, League of Legends, Apex Legends, Cyberpunk 2077, Red Dead Redemption 2, Forza Horizon 4, Fortnite and Player Unknown's Battleground.Its hard to be Pro Gamer because of Low Graphis

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
With a monitor like that, what wouldn't you play? For sure I'll be playing my usual competitive game, CS:GO, and of course, Witcher 3, since a whole world like that would look incredible on that monitor.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I would finally be able to play more demanding games, as well as hit those much needed higher frame rates for my current favorites like Rocket League and CS:GO on an excellent high-refresh rate monitor! Good luck to everyone!

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
This monitor would be great for playing long sessions of Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out, thanks to its curvature, anti-flicker and blue light filter features. Till then I would probably play long sessions of Elite Dangerous on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS