Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 78 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
PC Gamer, you're legends for this. I'd definitely want to go back to my roots and Play Burnout Paradise, play the remastered version. Then the 2010 Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. Then Borderlands 2 and 3. Then Eurotruck Simulator 2 on max settings. I've never owned a computer that can play anything on max settings... laggy game life.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I would go with Path of Exile on this one !!! This monitor OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync would be great in my hands since my old vga monitor start closing it self today.....

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm at hospital today writing this not to be pitied but if given a chance this would greatly brings back my strength to play Dota2 and PUBG and mote great games in the future. Thank you MSI.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm stuck on AMD processor with no video card and with only ddr3 motherboard i would like to win this giveaway just to play RDR2 and many high end games recommended for me

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
of course it's gonna be DOOM ETERNAL.
i have been waiting for that game to come out since i finished the first one back in 2016.
id Tech 7 engine is crisp sharp and runs as smooth as butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS