Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 77 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello there :)
If i win this giveaway, i will be playing lots of:-
1) A heavily modded Skyrim
2) PUBG
3) Kingdom Come Deliverance
4) Metro Exodus: Sam's Story DLC
5) Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
to name a few

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I will play Jedi: The Fallen Order, beef up Kingdom Come Deliverance and Wolcen + more games to come!!! Been gaming since the 1980's and might continue to do so until the day I can't click my mouse button... XD

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello, good people and fellow game lovers. I own a 'potato PC' and can hardly do only the work stuff on it. So, I have a lot of games to play yet! I have been saving up to buy a new PC for quite some months, and if I were the winner I would use that saved money to buy all the old and new games I want to play.
This is exciting!
I have been waiting to play Witcher 3 and Dying Lights. I will move on to Far Cry, Borderlands and Metro Exodus, while I eagerly wait for the Cyberpunk 2077 and GTA VI. ✌
May the force be with you guys. Peace. :)

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am Franco, from Chile. I would love to play all the Assassin's Creed Saga, Red Dead Redemption II, Metro Exodus, Battlefield 1 and 5, Control, Sekiro, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and so many great games more! Greetings!

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I would like to play the new Metro Exodus with that 1660! and with the Curved Monitor of MSI will be excelent for see all type of environments! and another game perfect for that is Far Cry 5! That game has pretty landscapes. Oh and with that motherboard (Z390) will be a good combination with a processor like an i5 or i7 :D or even an i3! Not bad for the gaming of today!
Greetings and good luck for everyone!

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
With the OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor, I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2 and the freesync is really going to help me get the best experience out of this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS