Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 75 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I will definitely win this game to maximize my gaming skills with this awesome prizes that will boost the performance of my gaming experience. I love playing FPS games so it will be a big factor to have a beautiful monitor and strong graphic card. Assassins creed is my dream game and that dream will come true when i win this giveaways 😊

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
The games I’ll be playing is The Witcher 3 to dabble in my fantasy genre, Cyberpunk 2077 to get a good taste of life in the heavily modified future and DOOM ETERNAL to slay the demons that threaten humanity. OOH RAH!

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Ofcourse top 1 on my list is Cyberpunk 2077, then next are some of my most anticipated games: Mount and Blade Bannerlord, Kerbal Space Program 2 and the new Stellaris Expansion Federations

would love to try those games in that monitor

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to try out PUBG and COD MW 2019 on it, mostly because of it's high refresh rate and curved panel (I've been using 1080p 60hz monitor for 4 years and would definitely love to upgrade to this kind of monitor 🙂)

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi I am abdelrahman Ehab from Egypt I have just started a YouTube channel a gaming one so it will be great to have a good pc mostly I play apex legends, battlefield and rainbow six siege

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts