Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 52 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone! My name is Yanreh Termulo and I'm from the Philippines!

I've been using a normal IPS LCD 1080P monitor for both gaming and editing for almost 7 years now.

Winning a monitor like OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor would definitely boost both my gaming and editing experience!

I would pretty much play Jedi: Fallen Order and Red Dead Redemption 2! Maybe PUBG and more on the side. I'd pretty much also use it for After Effects and Premiere Pro as well. My workspace would improve so much!

I do hope that I could win this one. Super excited!

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
If I were to win the monitor I would be much thankful and take advantage on csgo. But I don’t have a good GPU and I’m hoping I could win the Graphics Card and so that I could finally play games that my GPU can’t handle. I’d play Fortnite, CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege and other games. And so that I could start my streaming career!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I bought this MGS 5 bundle during Steam's Thanksgiving holiday that I haven't even downloaded yet because my monitor gave up. Definitely this is the game I would play along with my all time favorites DOTA and CS GO

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
On this kind of machine, I would play any game I could get my hands on. Still, I would play most of the online games like Apex legends, Fortnite or some Call of Duty and especially some open-world games like "Red Dead Redemption 2".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS