Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 50 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Borderlands 3 (waiting for Steam release), Red Dead Redemption 2, Halo: MC Collection, Doom: Eternal and Cyberpunk 2077. Would love to play this games on a new GPU.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
10 years ago I stopped playing my favorite game in the world to this day; World of Warcraft. My very basic PC could no longer play it, not my modest internet connection either. Despite that, it was the happiest time of my life. If I win I will definetly go back to WoW or maybe ESO. Sigh..if I win..

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
A monitor like that and all those hardware deserves one of the best and so I will definitely play games like cyberpunk 2077 and old favourites Dota 2 and CS:GO

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hmmm.. The first thing I would play on that monitor would be minecraft, ofc on Shaders, It'll be like good ol' times then comes Doom 2016, gotta love them demons getting splattered on this monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS