Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 49 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I could crank up the settings on Fallen Order with stuff like that, and I could actually see the frames my rig is pushing out in Battlefield 4. Also I would probably get Red Dead Redemption 2, finally.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
A setup like that is a dream come true. We don't get good server latency in Pakistan as both Asian and European servers are far away. But a good rig will definitely help in overcoming certain limitations.
I'll use this rig to play Apex Legends, which is my favourite and CSGO and take advantage of the fast response times and high refresh rates that this screen provides.
Thank you!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I wish I could win this giveaway,, thank you PC GAMER for that,
it would be a great thing to win a prize like that 😉😉
Ps : GTA V would be sensational on a PC like that

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi, myself yeamin from bangladesh. I've seen this amazing and interesting post.recently I've signed this forum. Pls give me chance to win this amazing event and oblige thereby.thank you..😍❤️

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I think i would take a month long vacation and just play the f out of all the newest coolest games. I'd start with Assassin's Creed Odyssey and that see where it takes me. :D

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Believe me, there are a lot of games I can do with these specs. First, all of those games I cant play from 2015-2020 due to hardware constraints. Wolfenstein, Far Cry 5, the Division...then most of the new AAA releases these days like Red Dead Redemption 2 and the new cod Modern Warfare.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Gaming on the OPTIX MAG241MVC will give me the best advantage when it comes to games such as Rainbow Six Siege, and will give a more cinematic experience with games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 and the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077. Best of luck to everyone on this giveaway! Happy gaming :)

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
If I get this neat MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor, I'll definitely play these games in the following order: Red Dead Redemption 2, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, AC: Odyssey, The Outer Worlds, COD:MW series and I'll probably try playing Sekiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS