Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 48 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
hello people, i am roy from lebanon, and would love to win this prize to play pubg ,destiny 2 and world of warcraft and escape from tarkov, and my bday is on 15 of feb, so it would be a great bday gift🙂. hopefully with good luck i get to win this and DOMINATE

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I really like grand strategy games such as Total War series.So if i could get this monitor with high refresh rate,managing my big army won't be a problem.And i also would like to play many other games like Dota 2,Arma 3 and upcoming games like cyberpunk and Total War:Warhammer lll.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I would play CS:GO, Jedi: Fallen Order, Resident Evil 2 Remake and can't wait for RE3. Probably some older titles like Max Payne, Half Life etc. Thanks for opportunity to win this amazing bundle!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I could crank up the settings on Fallen Order with stuff like that, and I could actually see the frames my rig is pushing out in Battlefield 4. Also I would probably get Red Dead Redemption 2, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts