Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 47 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I'd probably replay some old buy memorable games. Namely, The Bioshock Trilogy but more of Bioshock Infinite. I have love that game so much but since my laptop is well, not upto par with the current specs of games nowadays, I can only play on a maximum of 30 fps on that game :( lowest settings even

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
For this Bad boy brand new MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor i would play hmm let me see, this would be the list hahah
-League of Legends
-Dota 2
-Fortnite Battle Royale

-Planetside 2
-Path of Exile
-Hearthstone

and specialy this 1 broom broom - Forza Motorsport 6 Apex

Reactions: Ade Putra
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
If im lucky enough to win this, i may be ablebto play games such as pubg steam, rdr2, modern warfare and other AAA games. Cant play them cause my rig has a very low set up. Im happy with it, no regrets but it would be very very nice to have this monstrous jump of accessories.

Reactions: Ade Putra
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I would really like to try out any of the 3A games. I've never had a chance before because I don't have a good pc. Hope that I can win this giveaway this time. I've never won a giveaway in my entire life, maybe this will be the one

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I'll play the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, Red Dead Redemption 2, Fortnite, League of Legends and DOTA 2 if I got the chance to win thiss, for the future winner of this prizes advance congratulations mate!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I've been an Assassin's Creed fan since the first game, but due to hardware limitations my journey with this franchise has stopped at Revelations. Hopefully with this awesome bundle I'll be able to hit the 60fps mark on Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS