Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 33 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
i think it will be my first pc gaming monitor or pc. i cannot even tell that what i will be playing in that monitor. games i will play Far cry series.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
If I got to win this awesome rig with that also really awesome monitor, I would play Monster hunter world, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, AC Odyssey, Sekior, and Jedi Fallen Order, It would be really really cool to see those games run with smoother and high graphics. Hope I could win!!!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I've been gaming on a laptop for years now and i really need to move to a desktop or get a proper monitor for it. I mainly play League of Legends and the greatest game of all time, The Witcher 3 alot. Also I'm excited to play Cyberpunk 2077 and Death Stranding as soon as they are released.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
On MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor, I would like to play Jedi fallen order and red dead redemption now, and cyberpunk 2077 when its out!!!
totally worth it ❤️
this thing is a beast 💪
#lovefrombangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS