Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 32 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
Winning this giveaway would allow me to get a sweet CSGO setup, that will completely replace my current potato, letting me finally climb out of Silver. Obviously that's the only reason I'm in Silver, not because I'm bad or anything...

Reactions: Senzo88
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Skyrim with a couple of HD mods, visuals would be immense!

Going old school, MOHAA Omaha beach landing with HD and realistic sounds, still gives me goose bumps after 20yrs.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I would like to play Star Wars Fallen Order with OPTIX IMAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor.I have not been able to play the latest games as I have been using an old laptop since 2012.It would be great if I get the chance to see the incredible beautiful display that MSI OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor has to offer with my own eyes.It will be a surreal experience indeed!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I would play rainbow six siege siege,overwatch,cod mw and csgo because i wanna be an esports player and i need a good monitor. Currently I have a 60hz 720p monitor :((

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
wanna play Apex legend, GTA V, Farcry, Call of Duty, PUBG, CS GOand a lot more using those amazing MSI gaming hardwares that will definitely shoot my gaming experience and pleasure to the roof.. can't imagine how will I feel if I have those...

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Red Dead Redemption 2 for sure, Fifa 20, waiting for the new Ori game (The will of the wisps) , and maybe some COD MW could be fantastic with this Monitor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS