Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 28 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I'll play CS:GO, League of Legends, Star Wars, Control, RDR2 and all the games I haven't played in my life because with the MSI GTX 1660 Gaming X I will finally get my first gaming rig finished :D And of course with that beautiful monitor that first experience will be wonderful!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Love the idea of the giveaway!

As for the games, I'm excited to try out some of the more demanding games that I've missed in the last couple of years, that monitor would do them justice for sure! And definitely Cyberpunk 2077, that game looks amazing as far as I've seen.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
well, I would play Witcher 2 again, and TURN EVERYTHING ON!! likely revisit some other titles as well. would open potential for other titles I put off until my hardware was more capable, and yeah, I would have to Fortnite with the kids, and OOHH that Monitor! and a guilty pleasure is I would occasionally EQ with my brother, lol.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
well, I would play Witcher 2 again, and TURN EVERYTHING ON!! likely revisit some other titles as well. would open up so many new options with 1660 and OH, that Monitor! OMG =) I would also (guilty pleasure) play EQ with my Brother, and Fortnite with the kids.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Hi everybody, im from nicaragua, and if i win, i would play everything from DMC V to red dead redemption 2, and correct the mistake of not playing the witcher 3, altough im playing borderlands 3 right now.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I would play anything I can enjoy with my children! (Phoenix Wright, Sims4...)
If I'm alone, probably something indie (Crying Suns) or an AAA title (a Total War, or SW Jedi Fallen Order).

Thank you MSI and PC Gamer!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
With a monitor like that and a year like this it's going to be getting a lot of game time with games like Resident Evil 3 Remake, Cyberpunk, Borderland 3 (steam version), and all the upcoming realeses. 👾

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS