Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
If I won an MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor, I would use it as an excuse to get two more! I would set up one of those cool seamless multi-monitor rigs for a super immersive experience in CSGO and Rust!

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
I'm just getting into Red Dead Redemption 2, and a curved monitor would make it even more immersive (if that's possible) for me. I don't know any other game that I'm really happy to manage one mission in an evening, perhaps a side quest as well, and the rest of the time pottering around on my horse just seeing what's going on (or just getting places).

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
This would complete the PC I am currently trying to build for my dad. I assume he would use it to play a wide variety of steam games with me and my two brothers plus whatever emulators for old games he can track down. He has taught us everything we know about computers and gaming so its time to return the favor. Who says 58-year-olds can't love PC GAMING!!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Well I'd be playing all kinds of games from Temtem to destiny 2 an more so I'd be enjoying every item here 😁😁 plus there's so many games coming out that there's much to be played

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I'll probably keep playing Monster Hunter World. It are pretty much all of my time this year so far. The only other game I played from time to time was Equilinox, to chill out a little.
Later I'm gonna finish The Outer Worlds and finally start playing Disco Elysium. From what I've heard this might become one of my all-time favourites!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm an over 60 gamer and would enjoy a larger monitor (OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor ). The mind is keen, however the eyes are not as sharp. I've been gaming since 1982 and have truly love it for life!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
In the immediate future I'd be playing RDR2 and Jedi:Fallen Order but when it finally comes out I'll probably be playing Cyberpunk. That reminds me, I should probably play The Witcher at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS