Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 14 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I would (re)play Subnautica and Doom. Then I would play Subnautica Below Zero and Doom Eternal.

Then I'd fire up my Atari 8-bit emulator, Altirra, and play something like Zaxxon. :sunglasses:

-=- Boris

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
I'd be playing games like destiny 2, halo reach and of course the unforgettable game that is skyrim elder scrolls 5 along with arma and steep just getting into the pc gaming thing and currently have been building my pc from scratch and on a tight budget too but over a long time I've come out with a semi decent rig but much more room for improvement

Reactions: PieByMillions

Tay

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
I would play War Thunder, Jedi Fallen Order on Ultra settings, Vampire Masquerade 2 and Cyberpunk 2077 when they come out!

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
My computer might be able to run games from 2012 without sounding like its taking off. That'd be fun. I think I'd take advantage of games I hear are beautiful like skyrim and various others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS