Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Hey,

If I win this bundle, I would play Red dead redemption 2 and Forza Horizon 4. Sometimes Terraria too.
A new monitor also perfectly fits into my 2 monitor setup, I am hyped.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Heyo,

I would definitely be playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and Detroit Become Human on my PC if I won any of these parts. Specifically the graphics card or monitor considering I have a $50 monitor from Fry’s. Good luck errbody.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
Currently playing Yakuza 0, so I would expect to be playing that on the monitor if I haven't finished it by then. The cutscenes are great and I expect they would look amazing on that MSI monitor. I am also planning on doing a modded run of Skyrim SE with texture packs and visual mods that would look incredible on said monitor.
Plus My daily live service games such as Warframe, beautiful graphics even with it's age, would love to see that on a proper gaming monitor.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Hmmm, a humble League of Legends for starters... and non-stop. Eventually FM 20, because I like it and GWENT because it was my intro to Witcher. But to be honest, I would first have to buy a desktop... This prize is a huge push towards fulfilling a dream (Far: Lone Sails, Limbo, Fallout Shelter, Surviving Mars, wait for me :D)

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I won't be playing any games on the MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor. My fiancée will. 😁. We'll be playing Overwatch and maybe World of Warcraft together.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I would definitely play one of the hundreds of single player games I've been meaning to get around to. All my friends every want to do is play multiplayer stuff

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm Bastav from India. Gaming is looked down on in India and the prices of the parts are unreasonably expensive too. So if I win this giveaway my dream of becoming a gamer will become reality. I'll play Assassin's Creed Origins, Forza horizon 4 and NFS Heat on the setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS