Giveaway Win the AORUS FI27Q Gaming Monitor

Page 32 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Mound and Blade: Bannerlord. Played the other 2, I liked both. Played with and without cheats but I really can't wait for the next one. Hopefully it will be way better and have more things implemented.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Cannot wait for Dying Light 2 to release!! Really enjoyed the first one, impressive and thrilling action, especially its parkour and combat. Saw the trailer recently, and I bet it will a much bigger game this year!

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
Seeing as it may well release on PC at some point anyway with how Sony is going with Horizon, I gotta say The Last of Us: Part II.. I think we’re all dead excited to get back into that world.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Mar 27, 2020
Visit site
Really looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn and Cyberpunk 2077 along with Final Fantasy 7 Remake. I didn't get to play the original FF7 much, I was too into Legend of Dragoon.

Mar 27, 2020
Visit site
Definitely has to be Cyberpunk 2077 for me, huge fan of that type of genre of games/shows/movies to be honest...just need to buckle down and do a lot of overtime so I can build a newer/better PC for myself though

Reactions: Natez
Mar 27, 2020
Visit site
To be honest, I'm still playing CoD:MW with my friends and clan. Currently running at 4K@60Hz, so would love this monitor to be able to run at a higher FPS, albeit at a lower resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS