Giveaway Win the AORUS FI27Q Gaming Monitor

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Doom Eternal baby!
I'd love to see all those frames with a high refresh rate monitor!
My overclocked 2070 & watercooled 8700k will finally meet their match!

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
The games that I am waiting for the most with the soul are: Resident Evil 3 (it is the most complete saga since I was a child) and Cyberpunk 2077 (because when I was a child in the 90's I read the tabletop role-playing game and I am amazing how extensive and complete it is a universe that was born in the 80's and today is becoming a reality).

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I am definitely most excited for Halo 2 and 3 (if they come out this year). Just the nostalgia of it all and being able to play them on mouse and keyboard :D. After that I'm really hoping Nioh 2 comes to PC this year as well.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
On the PC side, I'm looking forward to Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk 2077, and Hollow Knight: Silksong. I had finished building my first handmade PC at the start of the year and was planning on getting a higher resolution monitor to really test it out. Outside of the PC I can't wait for Animal Crossing New Horizons on the Switch, plus whatever else Nintendo may have coming down the pipeline. I'm also planning on getting a high capacity SSD and filling it with emulators and ROMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS