Giveaway Win the AORUS FI27Q Gaming Monitor

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Cyperpunk 2077 and Horizon Zero Dawn is the most awaited game for this yeaaaaar!! Lets go!!! And also this is the best raffle prize i can get this year!!! Hope I will be the lucky one!

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
There are so many great games coming out this year that it's almost hard to choose, but I think the ones I'm most looking forward to are Cyberpunk 2077, Doom Eternal, the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, and the PC port of Horizon Zero Dawn. All of which would certainly look better on this screen than on the 1080p 22" HP ProDisplay I have now. 😉

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Since CD PROJEKT RED released The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt I was exited to see their new projects in the future. Cybeerpunk 2077 is on my get it day one list.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
My only true game I need to play will be Cyberpunk 2077. I just hope I it's not something I find some flaw in and can't enjoy it, like so many new games over the last couple of years.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Like many here, Cyberpunk 2077 is at the top of my list. CD Projekt Red set the bar incredibly high with the Witcher series, I'm excited to see what they can do with a different atmosphere. Also Baldur's Gate 3! Larian proved themselves to me with Divinity: Original Sin 2, reviving my interest in CRPGs as a whole. The franchise is in very capable hands. Finally, the continued releases in Halo: MCC will likely consume several (hundred) hours of my time this year, assuming things go a bit smoother than Reach did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS