Giveaway Win the AORUS FI27Q Gaming Monitor

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Ok...!!! I'm all hyped for the games about to drop....!!! Cyberpunk, horizon zero, doom eternal, elder scrolls vi ....if a new witcher game comes out it'll be fun to see the rivalry between it and the new elder scroll game...!!!!

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077. New DOOM is good, new Half Life is better (even if on VR) but I built a whole new machine for Cyberpunk. Or Ive been putting off upgrading for years, waiting for an excuse, and that excuse is gonna be awesome (hopefully)

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Dying Light 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn! I have my room mate who have a capable rig for those kind of games, I can just hitch for some time and play (finally).

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
As most People say, there are too many to list! Predator hunting ground has peeked my interest, I'm not as hyped about Cyberpunk as the rest of the world it seems like, but it looks fun! I am also looking forwards to Doom Eternal!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hello! I'm Luis coming from PH. I can't wait to try this monitor once I complete my setup. Using the monitor, I will be using this to play high FPS games such as Far Cry 5, COD: WWII, and Sniper Elite 4. Best wishes 💙✨🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS