Giveaway Win an incredible SteelSeries Neverwinter: Jewel of the North Prize bundle!

Page 17 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
Warlock is my favorite, since the very beginning up untill now. Amazing visual effects, strong damage dealing and healing, exciting gameplay! And the class lore... the most dramatic I've ever seen in Neverwinter!

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
The barbarian class because it has barbarians that are unstoppable warriors skilled with heavy weapons and some barbarians hail from savage lands but all embrace their inner beast to become raging hurricanes on the battlefield.

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
i like the The paladin class because it has characters that are righteous defenders of the innocent, holy knights devoted to the pursuit of justice. The paladins draws upon their faith, wielding divine radiant power to deal damage & healing Magic to heal self and allies.

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
The fighter is the best because it has warriors who places themselves in harm's way to protect their allies. Sword in hand and shield held steady, the characters from the fighter class shrugs off devastating attacks and retaliates with a vengeance

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
i enjoy the the wizard class because it has characters that are true spellcasters whose power is rooted in study of the arcane. To a wizard, knowledge provides the means to summon forth weapons of ice and roiling thunderstorms, or to simply disintegrate enemies with pure arcane power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS