Giveaway Win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset in our SpecialEffect Awareness Campaign

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
May 29, 2020
Visit site
Great campaign! I began my career in healthcare working with people with developmental disabilities, and adaptive devices like those provided by SpecialEffect make an enormous difference in improving people's access to entertainment and social opportunities through gaming.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I can only imagine what it's like to live with a disability. This charity can really improve one's quality of life, because video games can give you a sense a fulfillment which is very important.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I don’t think anyone has ever taken into consideration what it must be like for disabled kids and adults to play video games. I very much support this charity as I think others should too.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Seeing these people's genuine joy makes me incredibly happy :") major kudos to everyone over at SpecialEffect, you guys are doing amazing work! All the technological increases in accessibility just blow my mind, the eye tracking especially.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
We play games we can enjoy it well but the people with problems they can't they have to either just watch a movie or something all day but this can help get out of that boredom by playing games.Many who loves games but later due to problems might not be able to play they can enjoy it again so I think this is a great initiative to help people like them.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I believe it is so important that all people get an equal chance to have fun and this charity helps that belief. They make it so anybody, no matter their background or health, can play a video game and have fun, which is such an important part of today's society. Some people say video games are bad, so why should we have a charity helping people to play them, but look at this forum. A community created from people's loves of video games. This charity is helping people join the community and giving them something they can belong in.

Reactions: RomDivina
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Games are one of the most wonderful things a human can experience, the fact that people with disabilities cant play like others it's unfair, what they are doing is improving their experience in this world by giving them a chance to play what they want, and that is the most wonderful thing you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS