Giveaway Win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset in our SpecialEffect Awareness Campaign

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
It is awesome. We need more of these in gaming industry. I myself am an uncle to a boy with disabilities. Such kids also love to play video games.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Amazing work. It's great to see fellow humans making technology adapt to those that are unable to have access to them normally. As a fellow engineer, it brings a smile to my face to know that everyone of these children can enjoy the same normal childhood as their peers.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Accessibility is an extension of usability! It's the most important of all aspects of design. So many companies wrongly consider accessibility as an afterthought! This should be normal, I love anything that raises awareness of it! Let's look to a future where no matter what your accessibility needs it's a requirement for any product to have thoroughly considered ALL users needs!

May 27, 2020
Visit site

I have been gaming for a long time, decades in fact. It’s an amazing release and escape from the stresses of reality to give you some bliss.This is an amazing project to help those who potentially may feel they are missing out on something in life to get that same feeling and escape to do or become something new.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This is great. Everyone deserves access to entertainment regardless of disability. Stuff like this and the xbox adaptive controller are always so nice to see.

LJt

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
Amazing idea! Inclusion is always important, everyone has to have opportunity in life, including having fun! Congratulations for the charity!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I think this charity is an amazing idea and I hope it'll support and bring joy to those with disabilities. Games were made to bring people together, and in a connected society like today's, that idea rings even more true. It would be great to see the barriers and obstacles placed in front of these people being broken and overcome through videogames of all things.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This is a wonderful initiative that can bring a world of joy and opportunities to those who might struggle enjoying something most of us take for granted. Helping children find ways to play is extremely admirable, but this charity is doing more than this. Video games in a whole have become an important part of our society. They are a means of entertainment, socializing, and learning, with a huge cultural influence and its global impact is only growing more and more each day. Taking this in consideration, it's only fare we find more ways to make playing video games more inclusive for everyone. All the best to does linked and contributing to the charity.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
That video is heartwarming! It’s really neat that people are helping disabled to enjoy gaming! Seeing the expressions as they use their specialized gear was so nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS