Giveaway Win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset in our SpecialEffect Awareness Campaign

Page 19 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2020
Visit site
It's important to look at the life with their eye. How they see, breath, taste, even touch. Just because they has disability doesn't mean that they can't play like us. They can play like us. In fact, they CAN play better than us. Just different ways. They are just different but in a good way.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I don't know who I would be without video games. I've made so many friends/ created so many memories that shape who I am as a person. it is an outlet and privilege that should be provided to everyone, and it's great to see that no matter the disability, these experiences can be shared by anyone. Love it!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am currently on disability and I live with 29 other people with disabilities in a group home, so any work towards making a better world for those with all types of disabilities is wonderful

May 1, 2020
Visit site
It is always amazing to see people supporting others and being inclusive
This is a great project that serves to better the gaming community

May 5, 2020
Visit site
As a disabled (& somewhat older) gamer I assumed there were some titles that were straight up not playable for me. It's so lovely to know that SpecialEffect can help ppl of all ages & needs with some really clever tech & modding.
Nice work SpecialEffect - & thanks PCGamer for showcasing this wonderful organisation!

May 23, 2020
Visit site
games they make are really back breaking ( although i still play most of them ), i mean give me a game i don't have to break my back playing, so people with a disability probably couldn't play them either or might not like them, this is where the trusty zx spectrum comes. the games are nice little games ( well most of them 70% ) and getting them to load up is nice thing to, the pioneer of home pc is brilliant .

May 7, 2020
Visit site
When I was about 10 years old I had a friend with Erb's Palsy (paralysis of one arm), being kids we loved going to the arcade to play games. This kid had adapted to his situation and could play the games with his one good arm - he would kick everyone's butt in high scores too. He would hook the joystick into the crook of his good arm for movement, and could reach across to tap the buttons.
Foundations like SpecialEffect do such great work bringing fun to people with challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS