Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 33 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair for my pc is not even a gaming chair, just a regular office chair my parents bought for another computer about 10 years ago. I'd love to win that chair since it looks great and comfy and that is exactly what I'm looking for. Also, it's DOOM, everyone loves DOOM.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a weak, uncomfortable office chair with limited days left. As a huge doom fan who has been out of work during covid, i could really use this chair. Will not Rip n tear, will take good care

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I am using a standard office chair. Since I use the same chair for both work and gaming purposes, I am no stranger to back pain and company. I'd really like a more comfortable tool to be more engaged to gaming and smart working without physical issues.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current seating arrangement is a 10 year old office chair that has 2 broken legs, and a cracked base plate that cause it to constantly tilt back to the point that sitting in it is far too uncomfortable.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Well, the chair I use is not for gamer, it is a rather old wooden chair, not ergonomic, I cannot say that I hate it because it is useful and fulfills its purpose, what if it bothers me is that after a while it ends up very uncomfortable and hurt.

Without a doubt, having a gamer chair would be great, especially if it is with a Doom design.

Greetings friends and good luck to all

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been working off of an old office chair for when I want to play something either it be to sit back and relax watching videos or to kick it into high gear and play with my friends. I’m in the process of moving and saw one of my favorite games getting another giveaway so I thought I’d give it a shot.

Best of luck to everyone else!,
Blues4302

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is just an IKEA chair. It is very stable and not bothersome at all but it is comfort level is not to the point where I would be okay with sleeping in it. It is definitely not a gaming chair I can tell you that.

It has elbow rests, but it has no cushions. My chair does not have a head rest either. It is made full of raw leather and another fabric of which I forgot it was called. Although it has a cushion, there is barely any softness to it. The chair can also twist and you can adjust it's height as well. My chair also squeaks and although it may be easy to ignore, it would be super satisfying to have a chair that does not squeak no matter how much I wiggle it.

I always planned on getting a gaming chair but I always had to save money for other essentials that are more important than the comfort of my chair. I feel like that this chair is definitely the chair I have been looking for!

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a cheap recliner that I have had for the past 5 years. My back gets sore as all hell when I stay on it. I'm definitely in need of a replace and this seems like a good chance to get one!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is unfortunately also my office chair. I have planted my cheeks on it the last maybe 4-5 years? I don't even want to describe how it looks like but it would not sell in a garage sale LOL

Sep 12, 2020
Visit site
I was going to buy it until I seen how expensive it was and Im in the middle of moving houses and have an office chair that has had the back ripped off, would be sweet if I could win this. Im still broke from the collectors edition of DOOM Eternal lol

Sep 12, 2020
Visit site
Calling my boyfriend a Doom fanatic would be an understatement, but he currently games and writes music while sitting on either the coffee table, a kitchen table chair, or the very edge of our bed. Save his back and our furniture, please. I know he less than loves our seating options, but he never complains and would be over the moon if I won this for him.

Sep 12, 2020
Visit site
Just recently became a PC gamer, and my current chair is a cheap wal-mart desk chair. No arm rests let alone actual back support - and the "cushion" is a slip-on cushion that slides around like loose underwear. The price of the Doom chairs a bit steep ATM, but I'm starting to put money aside for one in case regardless. Might as well make my first gaming chair related to my favorite games from the past several years!

Sep 12, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is an old office chair from staples about 10+ years old now the faux leather is peeling rapidly, the chair no longer stays lifted if you pull the lever when you sit down it slowly starts to decend again, and the cushion is almost non existent anymore. I first remember playing doom when I was just 6 years old on the playstation 1 in 1998 for the first time a neighborhood kid brought the game over my house. From that day on I've been absolutely in love with doom and would be honored to have this beautiful chair!

Sep 12, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair was created for the sole purpose of destroying my spinal column. If you have an enemy, send them my chair. If it was a politician my chair would lead the party that you hate. If it was a football team my chair would be team you loath and has the most obnoxious fans. In short, my chair is a bad chair.
My chair needs to be replaced. And I think I know just the chair for the job...

Sep 12, 2020
Visit site
Just working with a plain old office chair that was given to me. The chair likes to make my intense battles even more intense by lowering out of no where all while being very uncomfortable. I've since used a long buddy pillow from Walmart, layed is across the arm rests and then pressure fit myself in the chair that way I can get some comfort out of this chair. All in all that chair looks comfortable, awesome, and bad as hell. Hope whoever wins truly enjoys it!

Sep 12, 2020
Visit site
I use a horrible chair I brought in walmart for 10 dlls... My butt and back hurt so I need something better... And what's could be even better than a chair of one of my favorite games.

Sep 12, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is around 15 years old, perhaps a little more. The pleather upholstery has been torn to shreds lost its cushion within the first couple years. I maintain a soft seat by using a shoestring tied around the bottom of the chair to hold an even older couch pillow in place. This is how it’s been for years and I’ve been meaning to upgrade but most of my splurge cash goes into my steadily growing DOOM themed display. I hope to have an entire DOOM ROOM in the near future and this chair would certainly help set the vibe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS