Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My current gaming chair is a plain old wooden chair.

Edit - since you asked it is quite uncomfortable and get's painful after a few hours. I don't hate it because it gives me something to sit on while at the desk but I certainly don't like it.

Reactions: gothying
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Current chair is a mid-back pink office chair I bought a while back for working from home; it's comfortable but it's too high compared to my desk.

I messed up and bought the desk and chair without properly checking their heights. So even though my legs fit under the table, I can't sit cross-legged for instance. And because the top of my thighs are pretty much up against the bottom of the desk I frequently hit a knee against a corner etc.

I haven't replaced it because I don't want to be wasteful -- which is also the reason that I still use a super loud cheap blue switch keyboard.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I have a Respawn gaming chair that just doesn't fit me quite right... it's good for the price but it's not great. I do love me some DOOM and I've heard Noblechairs are top-notch products, so I'd like to see that for myself.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I’m still using a 10 year+ Argos chair, the back of it is like a stiff plank of wood and the seat feels like a block of concrete. I think, if I won this chair, my back and rear would be thankful :giggle:

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I just recently bought a GTRacing Chair to upgrade from an old office chair i was using. It's taken a little getting used to but it's been alright so far.

But this DOOM chair is too sick to pass up on a chance to win

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I'm currently sitting on an old office chair with the back snapped off, so it's more like a stool on wheels at the moment. I can't do much ripping and tearing with a bad back so this chair would do me a hell of a lot of good.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
My current chair... isn't actually a gaming chair. It's just your average computer chair which I've had for about 7 years and is now falling apart but damn, does that Doom Chair look comfy af.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I'm working at home so I spend 8h working and 1-x hours gaming per day. After a long voyage I bought my current Ikea Markus chair, as it was recommended by so many over at reddit. I love the high backrest but the fixed armrests are pretty annoying as you can't adjust them. I'd love to have adjustable armrests like the noblechairs 4Ds.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming/computer chair is missing an arm, is super squeaky and the cushion is so worn down we have to put a pillow on it when we sit. I work from home and have actually had customers comment on the squeak because they can hear my chair over the phone. 😥

I grew up playing hours upon hours of Doom. I absolutely love the design of the Doom chair. That is so cool!! 😁

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
After starting to Work From Home in March, I bought a new chair. It was cheap because I didn't expect to be home this long. Feature wise, just enough adjustability to get by and a small Storm Spirit pillow for lumbar support.

It's good enough but for longer days I've been wanting something a bit more ergonomic.

My current chair is a old dxracer chair that I have had to repair about 6 times now, The fake leather is now breaking apart so I real need to get a new chair, I have also had to add a cushion to the seat as all the padding has gone away after years of use. I wish I could afford a new chair but I am on a disability assistance income.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I currently only have one chair that works. But I had to salvage the bottom part of another to keep it working. It probably won't last much longer. Plus the DOOM chair looks amazing!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a standard plastic chair
I was planning to get a new one but you know the high inflation in my country(Lebanon - Beirut) caused by the devastated economy and the explosion most recently tripled the prices
So nah, no gaming chair for me
I'm just gonna sit on that plastic torture machine to game

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
It has rolls!!
Mine are broken so it would be a big upgrade xD
On noblechairs site u can see those comfy chairs compared to mine it would be sitting on a cloud i guess :D

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a typical office chair, but the once-comfortable seat is showing its age. The leather on the arms is wearing, peeling and cracking; the hydraulic lift malfunctions and now slowly sinks to the floor, and the cushioning is now flat and uncomfortable.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have a so so office chair but its ergo is basically non existant. Im 6' 5" and am starting to get lower back issues so giveaway or not I will be getting a new chair ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS