Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
How does one pick an all time favorite? I have so many games I cherish, and I'm a wildly indecisive person as it is. I guess when it really comes down to it, I'll have to say that "What Remains of Edith Finch" is my favorite game.

It's beautiful, moving, emotional, funny, sad, hopeful, tragic and after playing through more times than I can remember it still makes me feel something every single time. No other game has ever had that effect on me.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
All time favourite game has to go to Terraria, might seem like a weird one but no other game has me sat at my pc for over 6 hours a session without losing interest. Suffice it to say my but and back hurt like hell each time because I've got a crappy office chair to sit on xD

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
I think my most favorite game would have to be Tanarus.

It was a really awesome multiplayer tank game that got closed down years ago. I miss it a lot. :( It was so much fun to play.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
My all-time favorite game is most likely Kingdom Hearts 2, (provided the series as a whole is my favorite) as it taught me morality and how to care about my friends the most when I was really young.

Tay

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
Ultima online was the first to make me stay up all night so all tome favourite.
Although the old microprose games were amazing in their day. F117, civ and can’t forget the Sierra games. Takes me back to my 386 days!
Morden game that stole my life was WOW

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game ever is the original Final Fantasy on NES. On PC, it's probably F.E.A.R., that game gave me the creeps playing it alone in the dark.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
I think My favourite game of all time is Mega Man Legends, it's probably mainly nostalgia by now since I originally played it way back on the PSX and haven't re-played it since I was a teenager. But I really want a remaster/remake of the Mega Man Legends series (including The Misadventures of Tron Bonne spinoff) to be released on PC.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
My all-time favorite game has to be NFL Blitz for the Nintendo 64. As a kid it was my favorite and I still play on my original N64 every now and again. Great times had by all!

Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
Has to be World of Warcraft for me. I have loved this game, hated this game, "quit" multiple times (sometimes for years). But it always draws me back somehow 😂 and 15 years later I am back after 18months away since the birth of my first child to grind rep so that I can play as a little furry fox 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts