Competition Win a Winter Wonderland gaming set-up and support SpecialEffect

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2022
Visit site
This is such a great cause. I gotta say, that chair looks incredibly comfortable. I could really use a chair that doesn't make my back hurt after 15 minutes

May 21, 2020
Visit site
Would love to hear more about the Telepresent Robots coz it sounds amazing reconnect medically isolated children with their education and friends. Hope they continue helping people with disabilities to enjoy life.

Thank you!

Dec 23, 2022
Visit site
I would like to see/hear more about eye movement tracking technology....
thanks for the opportunity!
Curious about the telepresent robots and how it would be better than other methods. Its functions don't seem that complex for it levels ahead of other options.

Dec 24, 2022
Visit site
This is super awesome. A couple years ago I eded up having to move to the other side of the country and used gaming as a way to connect with my far away friends, we would play pretty much most nights. Unfortunately I broke an arm (and mangled my hand) after a cycling crash, and for the 5 or so weeks that I had to stop playing I really missed out, felt isolated and really realised the power online games have to connect people. I fully embrace and support anything that enables more people to be able to connect and join in and this project does exactly that.

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 25, 2022
Visit site
Oh man, without a doubt the Eyegaze tech is the most impressive imo. Giving a whole group of people the ability to play video games (one of my favorite things) who weren't able to before is such a super awesome project! You guys should be proud, keep working hard and doing what you do.
:)

Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 25, 2022
Visit site
Star Gazing looks like it would be quite beneficial to paralyzed gamers. I know if I were to suffer a sudden accident and had to be laid up in bed for months, I better be able to game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS