Competition Win a Winter Wonderland gaming set-up and support SpecialEffect

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2022
Visit site
Having been basically housebound with a kidney related condition at one point, I remember gaming being one of my few available social interactions, so I see what a great benefit would be to enable people who are much more challenged than I was to do the same.
The StarGaze eye-controlled technology sounds like an especially promising area of work that can support those who would find it very difficult to take part in what most of us take completely for granted, and I would be curious to find out more about it.

Dec 21, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for informing me about SpecialEffect and their projects!
I really enjoy the idea of a free, accessible games platform like they try to implement with Eye Gaze Games and I would like to follow the progress on this one :]

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Eye tech is definitely something i'll be "eyeing". Always seen it implemented in some games with something else but this seems cool and a new take on it

Dec 21, 2022
Visit site
Eye-Gaze techology is what I'm more curious about. It sounds like a crazy useful idea, that might benefit injured or special needs people, but also the wide public, technicians of certain fields, professionals and so on and I'm looking forward to see how it will be implemented in different fields

Dec 21, 2022
Visit site
As someone who once spent around 2.5 months in a hospital, pretty much isolated from family and friends, I think Bubble Busters sounds like something that would help a lot of kids and their families. I'd love to hear about it more.

Dec 21, 2022
Visit site
I think it's really cool that there are companies that focus on accessibility. I'm very impressed to learn that their team includes occupational therapist which would allow the therapist themselves to become niche experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS