Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 27 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2020
Visit site
I first got into PC gaming with Lords of Magic Special edition and then Morrowind. Picked it up randomly and had no idea it would foster a love of rpg games and open world exploration!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm pretty old, i was hooked to PC gaming when the first PC got home, i was well versed in gaming since i owned a Family Game (bootleg spinoff of the Famicom) and a Mega Drive (licensed), So games weren't a stranger for me, but... i had one of the first PC gamer issues (licensed locally) and inside i found a CD with a demo for "dominion: Storm over gift 3", It was a RTS, a totally new genre for me, and since that day there was no turning back, spent the next two days without sleep trying to learn how to play that thing.

Awesome

Todd porter, wherever you are, i salute you

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Got hooked onto PC gaming while watching my dad play PC games such as serious sam and RTS games. Started playing them then shifted to building my own PC several years later.

Jul 29, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming when I was very young. My older brother always played and I was really curious about what he was doing. He never let me watch though so I had to be really sneaky about it and watch through the crack in the door or hide in his closet hours before he started.
Damn I sure wasted a lot of time but I dont regret any of it because now I have the greatest hobby of all time!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Well, i never got hooked by anything, but i literally enjoyed all those years playing 3 different category games : Guild Wars 2 (MMO), All Total War Collections (From Rome till Warhammer ) and i just can't get enough of Star Wars lately!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City in 2004 back when I was just a wee child of 7 (shhh don't tell my parents) was what got me hooked. There's even a photo of me at the helm, making Tommy run about aimlessly near the Washington Mall area

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS