Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 22 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have always ever been a PC guy, even when I was a kid I preferred playing on pur garbage family computer with integrated graphics over our playstation 2. But what really got me hooked was MMO craze of the 2000s through early 2010s

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Being an avid playstation user I decided that I want to get a laptop so I can play some games. Pretty soon after that I did not buy games for PS4 anymore. I found myself buying old games some of which I had already played with console. I enjoyed higher frame rates and tried some mods with them. There's no going back.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I always have been playing on pc. I cant tell that im PCMR becouse I also play on nintendo Switch. I love PC becouse of that you can upgrade your pc any moment to always get the best framerates and graphic. Im got hooked since i was wery young playing on old potato pc, from that moment i am obsesed with pc. Im gonna buy a new PC so new monitor, keyboard or mouse will be so helpful.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Playing Dune 2 at my neighbor's house is what got me started when I was 8ish. We always had to guess the copy protection questions because we did not have the manual ...

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm 19, I first started gaming in computer at 7, what got me hooked is the way I could connect with others online, I like playing alone, but I love playing with friends

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Playing a single bot game of counter-strike on our first family pc was my gateway drug into PC gaming. Every now and then I still play 1.6 with my friends on lan sessions.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
When I was a kid, my dad bought us a PC (it was an old laptop). At 1st me and my sister weren't that interested till our dad opened FlatOut and from then on I never really took my hands off the keyboard... :D

Mar 4, 2020
Visit site
I think the moment I was hooked was playing Age of Empires as a kid. My dad was into RTS games, and so that was my entry point. It was amazing to send units around to gather resources and defeat enemies. I still enjoy a good RTS now and again, even though the genre is no where near its glory days anymore.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
PC gaming hooked me when I was only about 8 years old and I played Medal of Honor Allied Assault. I was always really into history and loved the movie Saving Private Ryan so seeing the storming of the beach of Normandy was unreal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS