Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 20 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming because of the better performance and because I could voice chat with my friends easily while multitasking. It's just great not being limited to one activity at a time.

Reactions: papabenn
Jul 26, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming with Counter-Strike 1.6 (technically started in 1.5) back when I was 8-9 years old.

More generally it's just really fun to me to do something social, competitive, or creative in a new world from the comfort of my home.

Reactions: papabenn
May 27, 2020
Visit site
My first game that hooked me was MU online, after this game I want a PC to play this game all the time. But later someone show me Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and at this moment I knew I ... must have only PC. Turn-based strategy was my beloved games, till I saw RTS =)

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
I started playing on PC with Woodward 5 on browser, thanks to my best friend. After a few more browser games, we switched to Minecraft and I probably spent thousands of hours there.

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
‘Twas 1998, I had been moved from Manchester to Wales due to bullying and social services provided a very basic PC for ‘schoolwork’... I had my first games from my mums fiancée, looking back Soldier of a Fortune probably wasn’t the best choice for a 9/10 year old... but damn I was hooked. I ended up running that PC into the ground by trying to run games it definitely didn’t have the specs for and downloading crazy Korean mmorpgs over dial up (3 days for THANG) Knight online was amazing, RYL and RYL2, I had a site of free mmorpgs and I think I worked my way through most of them. Now have a budget beast I built myself, love it, can’t wait for a reason to take it apart and rebuild it 😂

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I was back and forth with console gaming until I saw Bioshock running on a kiosk at a local store. I knew I had to build a PC. I did and I've never gone back.

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
Pc was there when I needed a friend . Though it’s not that good to play good games but me and my brother had fun. I am just amazed how it feeled the gap in my life. My first game was age of empire. Fingers crossed may the lucky ones take the trophy 💛

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
You should specify that the Giveaway is US-only on gleam.io too :D

Shame that I'm from Europe.

Still I got hooked playing Pegasus and Amiga, then PSX and finally Devil May Cry 4 on my first PC. Of course when I played it I said "the graphics are so good", game is still good, don't get me wrong, but graphics aged a littel :)

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
I originally got into PC gaming with Medal of Honor Allied Assault and the expansions that came with it. I loved how customizable the lobbies were and how respectful everyone was when playing. Later went into CoD4 on PC with the same outcome, and it was honestly the most fun I've ever had in gaming. While I haven't gamed on a PC in a few years, I'm in the process of building a PC and getting back into it just because I miss it so much.

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
Growing up in a poor household in a 3rd world country when I was younger, my family didn't have much, but we somehow managed to have a computer, and I was instantly hooked to games like Doom, Demonstar and Twisted Metal. Haven't lost my passion for gaming ever since and still going strong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS