Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 17 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming because i had built up a game library for years, and when i finally built my very own PC, I had more playtime than I could handle.

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked playing a bunch of indie games with friends from the comfort of my own room. Before I would only play console games with friends/family locally.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming because of dat RGB. It was the late 90's. I saw my cousin had a computer unlike any i'd seen before. It had a window on the side and lights within. It. was. magic. I had been fascinated with computer hardware/gaming ever since.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Oh man, this would be amazing to win!! My keyboard has been on the fritz and my monitor is so sad! I've been hooked on PC gaming since Terminator DOS 1990. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Back then, my dad came home and brought me a lot of retro games in a CD and kindly enough to install it for me. A young me and barely talk English back then don't know what the hell i was doing but nevertheless an unforgettable and fun memories were made.

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
You wouldn't expect a fighting game, but for me it was One Must Fall 2097. Fighting games were my jam on consoles way back, and I guess I needed a gateway drug to the PC. It had backstory between every single character, a unique ending for every single character, upgrades, career mode, and the mechanics were rock solid.

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
I was on Mac for a while, and all my friends were on PC. Almost all of the games they played, I couldn’t because of either OS or spec issues! Ever since, I wanted to get a PC. I discovered you could build one, got excited, did it very recently (May/June), and I couldn’t be happier! I now can play games like Anno 1800 and the legendary Stick Fight: The Game (don’t play shooty-shooty killy games (as I call them) that much. They don’t really click for me)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC after watching my friend playing DX Ball 2 & GTA when I was like 7 or 8. I remember I didn't have enough RAM & Graphics to play them. Now, I play on a laptop & I have been obsessed with it. Besides, I am planning to build a PC in the upcoming year...

Jul 16, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming when I was young and would visit my neighbor to play SkiFree on her PC (running Windows 95) for hours at a time. It was the first time I ever played games on a PC and I never looked back. Here I am, 20ish years later -- just as hooked now as I was back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts