Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 628 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore the entire city. Can't wait to see the verticality of it, something I really haven't seen in a video game before. Plus I'm a sucker for customization in video games so I'm dying to check that out.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I grew up in Los Osos, California, bear Morro Bay. I have family in the San Francisco Bay Area, in Pacifica. I am excited to visit these locations in-game and see if I can recognize any landmarks!

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I've waited since 2012 to play this game, been using the same pc since then too. What I've wanted to do the most is explore the city as it looks like one of the most impressive areas in a video game i've ever seen.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to just being immersed and playing through the story in cyberpunk. I loved the story in the Witcher series and I'm really excited to see what CDPR has come up with. However, if I'm being honest, I'm a little nervous if the game will live up to CDPR past greats. However even if it get a 0/10 in the review I am buying this game. CDPR has given me such great experiences with The Witcher I have faith they can do it again, and even if they fail, I would still gladly give them my money to support the company in hoping their next game will be a great hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts