Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 593 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting since the trailer dropped in 2013. I'm a huge fan of neuromancer and I can't wait to create a fully netrunner character and get as deep into cyberspace as possible ;)

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience first hand, what a world with cybernetics, chaos and action has to offer. I've been a fan of the Cyberpunk genre for so long, now seeing what CDPR has in store for us... Oh man. Buckle-up.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just wanna enjoy Cyberpunk for what it is. I enjoyed The Witcher and all of the following games. CD Projekt Red pouts their heart and soul into the games they make, so, I can't wait.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I have 135 hours played on TW3, I know CP2077 will be better! but I'm not sure if I can play it with my current GPU (Although I preordered it on day 1), I need this GPU! 🙌😭❤👾

May 29, 2020
Visit site
what I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is round around the map, participate in mini games, collectibles, and search for hidden missions cause that is what rpg open world all about.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
TBH I'd love a chance to win this card and upgrade from an AMD RX480. Right now I'm trying to game and stream on the same PC and, while it works, I'd love a chance to install this card and use the many features it offers for gaming and streaming! This game looks fun and it will hopefully fill a gaming void left by subpar quality games!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to spending hours messing about in the character creation screen trying to make my perfect character, to realise that the character I've made looks like a eldritch horror and picking a premade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS