Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 570 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring every corner of the world in the game, discovering secrets and sidequests and other interesting stuff. CD Projekt RED always delivers interesting story, world design and the graphics look amazing.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to have this, because I've been waiting to play Cyberpunk 2077 since the first teaser, and I'd love to have this, so I can stream high quality graphics to my twitch live streams

May 28, 2020
Visit site
First of all, I am really excited about the story. The story of The Witcher 3 was amazing and I am confident that CD Projekt Red will deliver in that department, especially since the premise of the game is so interesting: finding the chip to imortality (that was teased in the E3 2019 Cinematic Trailer). Second of all, I am looking forward to seeing all the customizations for the main character, weapons and vehicles. I think for my first run I will try the netrunner aproach with some stealth and agility stats. It will be interesting to see how the agile Samurai/stealthy Ninja Hacker style plays out. And last I am interested to see how the world is crafted and how the verticality of the city affects the whole experience. From what I have seen in the gameplay videos, they really took the time to make the world feel lived in and authentic, with so many things to do, activities and side quests, and also NPCs to interact with. And the whole ”your choices will impact how the world responds to your actions” and ”there is no failling a mission” just boosts my interest in seeing how those aspects are handled in the game.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Since then, I envy those people who have GPU and they are able to play their favorite games. Meanwhile, here I am sobbing my sadness. And Cyberpunk has been one of the best games I have ever seen in my life. To play Cyberpunk is to leave all worries in life LOL XD

My plan upon entering Night City is to seek out the best cybernetics that money can buy to craft a beautiful body that defies description with the arsenal to match. For those that oppose me, the vermin will be nothing but the bloodied stains on the concrete, while I will ascend to immortality with Johnny Silverhand by my side, assuming that my muse does not betray me.

For the Night City will be my kingdom, and those that don't get in my way will be my loyal subjects. To those that oppose me, the Corporations, their lackeys, the law, well, the buildings that remain of those institutions will be the grave markers for those fools.

For nothing will stop me from letting go concepts of morality, mortality and humanity to become more within this little playground.

I will become a god.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I would want to experience the immersive environment that CD Project Red is known to make, since the Witcher 3 was a complete masterpiece, I just cannot wait to be immersed in the huge sprawling city that is Nightcity.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I am most excited to dive into the world and characters that Cyberpunk 2077 and CD Projekt Red will bring to life. Exploring the books and crannies of the Cyberpunk underworld.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to seeing all the customizations for the main character, weapons and vehicles. It will be interesting to see how the solo Brute style plays out. And I am interested to see how the world is crafted and how the verticality of the city affects the whole experience. From what I have seen in the gameplay videos, they really took the time to make the world feel lived in and authentic, with so many things to do, activities and side quests, and also NPCs to interact with.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Something that always comes to my mind is the car, i always think of roach, calling him and horse races, i imagine a similar mechanic on this game, some street races, maybe a drive by on a mission, and of course i'm gonna be playing waiting for keanu reeve's first appearance

May 28, 2020
Visit site
honestly, I just want to explore the world with Keanu. CDPR always makes such fascinating worlds to play and live in. The atmosphere in this game is certainly something I can't wait to see.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
My gtx860m gpu wouldn't even come closer to the game. I will (hopefully) build a pc soon and rtx2080ti will be absolutely perfect. And then I'll try to do anything I could do in the game.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do most in this game is get into my Cyberpunk vehicle and drive around the city at night with my noise canceling headphones and just listen to the soundtrack while forgetting real world problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS